Monday, March 23, 2009

me

Ok, here I am. You talked me into it. I don't suppose anyone can search for me by a picture anyway, so as long as I leave my name off, no creepy stalker types can find me. (I do think that keeping this anonymous keeps me honest-- for instance, if I knew my husband (who knows I blog) or my father or any real world friends were reading this, I'd feel like I had to edit my words for them.)

Without further ado, this is me. The first one is from last month, a Valentine's Day ball for the Heart Association. Because I don't normally look that good, I'm tempering it with one of me sitting in the office today, with my I-came-with-wet-hair and a t-shirt look. 

*photos taken down because I didn't want to leave them up too long

3 comments:

  1. You're adorable, both ways! :) Thanks for sharing. I see a little Diane Neale, for sure, though maybe your friends mean more about her movement or mannerisms, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlet you are a beauty and it's nice to see a pix of you. In addition, I know how beautiful you are inside from your honest posts - and always interesting. Stay just as you are!

    ReplyDelete