Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grateful Thursday

Whew, here we go again.

1) It's Thursday again! This week has been boring with the office so quiet and empty.
2) I realized this morning how many overcoats and jackets I have to choose from. I didn't mean to ever buy that many, I've just kind of collected different types over the years-- long and wool, short and fleece, a classic trench, a mid-length rain slicker, etc. So many people out there don't have something warm to protect them from the cold and rain, or they struggle with an old or worn out coat. I'm very lucky.
3) My dog and cat who bring so much joy to my life
4) I complained about it, but I'm grateful for this quiet week. I needed it, needed to recharge.
5) Sundays with my husband. Big plans this week-- spray painting a patio table and chairs, retiling the fireplace (including putting up new drywall first), and weeding the yard. Maybe a nap with him too.

2 comments:

  1. retiling the fireplace? Please do post the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like you need a quiet week to get over your busy weekend. Good luck with the retiling.

    Best wishes always,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete