Wednesday, March 25, 2009

earth day giveaway!

Hey everyone, just a quick note to say Earth Day is coming up soon! It's on April 22nd. I don't know about you, but I've been into "going green" since the days when being green meant being like Kermit. I think the most important work of my generation is and will be saving our earth from ourselves. One of the biggest ways you or anyone can help without having to make any huge sacrifices is by using canvas bags instead of paper or plastic at the grocery or any other stores you visit. I just keep several in my car so I know I always have them with me. 

Maegan, an awesomely stylish and smart blogger over at loveMaegan.com, also creates these great canvas bags, and for Earth Day she's going to be giving some away! Visit her website for information here. All you have to do is comment on her that blog post. 

So cute! I really like the Pony Up and Plastic Shmastic bags. Way better than the cheap navy blue canvas Kroger bags I use now. Hmmm... maybe I don't want you to enter... maybe I want to win....

2 comments:

  1. I will miss those plastic WalMart bags, I use them to scoop poop......... suck a yucky task

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You're funny.

    Lynnette Labelle
    http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete