Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grateful Thursday

1) I received my first blog award! Yippee! Thanks to Harmony at Harmony's Travels who passed this Lemonade award on to me for being a grateful and positive person. I've found her blog to be a source of positivity for me, so I know why she received this award herself. I sure do love lemonade too! I'd like to pass it on to Joy at Red Silk Streams. Her blog always leaves me happy, thoughtful, and content.
2) The software website I've been working so hard on for the last three weeks went LIVE yesterday afternoon. Woohoo! It's not perfect, but for three weeks work it's pretty spectacular.
3) I have gladiolas and lilies blooming in my yard, and my blue blue blue hydrangea is peeking out too. Pictures to come soon, as soon as it stops raining on them.
4) The Official last weekend of baseball. We won the tournament last week, so we get to play again this weekend. If we win, we get to go onto Omaha for the college world series, but that's a long shot. Weirder things have been known to happen! But I am glad this will be it for the season at home-- at least a little glad. It's getting too hot.
5) The sun and the moon, the wind and rain, the sky above me and the earth below, the trees, the flowers, the birds and bees, and everything else that makes this world a beautiful place in which to live. 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award - you certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your a terrific blogger, (and one of my favorite "authors" though you don't claim to be one) very well deserved. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and on the software too. Back from hols now and catching up with everyone. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your FIRST AWARD? NO way! I love your blog. I am so surprised it wasn't much sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I look forward to your blog every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also an avid reader. Congrats. And I like #5 very much.

    ReplyDelete