just the random thoughts of a random southern woman...
What pretty colors! I see why they make you happy!
These are beautiful pictures! Lovely colors and composition!
Gorgeous!!
Lovely
Colors - so life giving - they feed me orange zest, fuscia spunk and soothing comfort.
Beautiful! Very Georgia O'Keefe...
You're having a pretty colourful Saturday.. just beautiful.
Good shots. Makes me smell and feel the texture of the petals. My gardens are going nuts and I can't find the camera..........
Lovely. They'd make anyone happy.
What pretty colors! I see why they make you happy!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful pictures! Lovely colors and composition!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteColors - so life giving - they feed me orange zest, fuscia spunk and soothing comfort.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Very Georgia O'Keefe...
ReplyDeleteYou're having a pretty colourful Saturday.. just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGood shots. Makes me smell and feel the texture of the petals. My gardens are going nuts and I can't find the camera..........
ReplyDeleteLovely. They'd make anyone happy.
ReplyDelete