I woke up at 5 a.m. to the same rumbling along with flashes of light and the thumping of my cannas against my bedroom window. The wind was wild, blowing leaves and debris all over the yard. It's been a while since I've actually seen the rain-- it swoops in over night, leaving behind the wet grass and puddles on the deck, but dispersing before the sun shines enough for me to see it fall. According to the weather channel (like I couldn't just look at the sky and listen to it to know this), in about an hour I will see it again.
I'm frustrated this morning. The rumbling outside is nothing compared to the rumbling inside me. It's Monday, which is bad enough, but I feel uneasy and restless today, and I can't put my finger on the cause. Something's off. Something's coming.
Life is change. Hang in there and we will all get through it together...
ReplyDeleteI wonder what it is? When I feel like that - it is usually something happening somewhere.
ReplyDeleteRumblings without and within... been like that around here as well. Still trying to figure out what's going on. ;D
ReplyDeleteI hope things go well with you. SG
Are you still out of sorts at all about the workday (and co-workers) Friday? I hope it's not something more ominous.
ReplyDeleteAnd I've been meaning to tell you I've started taking potassium supplements, with great luck so far on migraine maintenance. Have you ever had your potassium level checked?
PS. If you're on FB and wouldn't mind connecting, you can find me there...
I hate that "feeling"! I always want to know what storm is coming to prepare myself!
ReplyDelete