1) I got a job with Sotheby's in London and left him behind here, crying on the couch saying he thought we were happy while I shook my head and walked out the door.
2) We stole a black Ford Explorer, and as we were being chased by the cops, we managed to set our town square on fire, leaving death and destruction in our path as we hightailed it to the highway.
I told him all the things in his second dream were ten times more likely to happen than anything in the first. He seemed satisfied.
Our IT manager quit: beginning the internal happy dance now. Can I have his chair? And his desk too??
Peanut butter and jelly make the best sandwiches, especially grape jelly and Jiff, especially on white Wonder bread, especially when you haven't had it in a while, and especially when someone makes it for you.
I feel lucky as it has rained all day until now, and in an hour and a half I have to go to Kroger. Maybe, hopefully, I will not have soaked groceries.
Sometimes I have waking dreams, not even fully thought out scenarios, but just the strangest dream-like ideas pop into my head. Like that crape myrtles in full bloom would make the best dancing skirt. I could just unwind it from the tree, tie it around my waist, and feel beautiful as I danced, twirling, down the street. They look like half-ballerinas, on thin, delicate legs with green and white or pink bloomed tutus, floating and dancing in the wind and rain. See below.
PB & J is the best when you are tired and can't think of anything to cook....I prefer strawberry jam, tho!
ReplyDeleteI like your list of thoughts! :)
ReplyDeleteI like your list of thoughts too. This seems like a different side of you that I haven't seen before. The IT Tech quitting must have really been a good thing. Your words seem much happier.
ReplyDeleteGood list of thoughts. Like the peanut butter and jelly (do you mean jam???). Hope the groceries remained dried goods!
ReplyDeleteHey girl - I have a little something for you over at my blog :)
ReplyDelete