Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grateful Thursday

1) I'm glad to be home! We got back late last night, finally hitting the pillow (my pillow) at about midnight. It wasn't the best vacation ever (rain, family drama-- what else is new) but it was nice to get away from work for a few days and visit my favorite place on earth, and on the way home we were able to stop and see some friends we hadn't seen in a year.
2) Since I'm so busy playing catch-up at work today (the first thing my boss told me was that I could never leave again), the rest of this post will just be pictures-- moments for which I am grateful:










6 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Nice shots - looks like where I live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your boss admitting you're indispensable? If so, time to ask for an appropriate hike in salary!

    "Dear Boss, I think a 50% increase in pay seems reasonable - pro tem. Your overworked servant, Scarlet Hue"

    Worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm missing the ocean - it's been a while! Maybe we can slip up to Lake Erie before winter - it's not the same, but it might help a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics.... so peaceful. I could use a dose of that. I am still battleling the anonymous commenter and want to be past it. I was going to try to track her/him (it), but the IP address is my wi-fi...... Talk about a slap in the face, they are using an ammenity of my park to defile me!

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herons and rainbows.. perfect!

    ReplyDelete