1) Every breath I take. I want to acknowledge each one, thank it for coming to me, allowing me to live on this earth. I don't want to take them for granted because you never know when they'll end.2) A good ink pen. Not too thick, not too thin, preferably gel, and the clicky-kind, because who can keep up with a cap? A good pen makes even my chicken-scratch look elegant and refined.
3) My new followers. Hi, everyone!
4) New life, in all its forms. My coworker (despite my pleas for her to get her young dog spayed) waited too late and her Sally got pregnant. It was touch and go for a while as Sally had a hip problem from puppyhood and the vets were afraid child-birth would be too much for her. But Sunday night she produced two of the tiniest, blackest puppies I've ever seen-- the only hint of color is one white spot on the tip of one's tail and pink paw pads. She's keeping them at the office during the day. Here's a photo I managed to snag in one of the few restful moments, momma and baby together:
5) Flowers...
Cute picture of the little puppy paws :)
ReplyDeleteAnd those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!
Gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeleteThank you for these Thursday posts. They seem to always come at the necessary moment...
Love the puppy paws. Makes my heart melt. I like reading about what you are grateful for. Maybe I should post a gratitude note. You have inpsired me.
ReplyDeleteAww....puppies are so delicious. Tiny little paws and sweet puppy breath. There is a pregnant dachshund here in the park, should birth sometime next week. My daughter will be here then. Maybe seeing a new puppy will cheer her up.
ReplyDeleteI love dogs. There isn't a dog alive I wouldn't pick up and take home. Flowers are nice too. We have more flowers than we do dogs - they eat less and don't leave droppings all over the yard.
ReplyDeleteI'm a total sucker for feelgood posts. Thanks for this one - absolutely the right way to start my day.
I love puppies & flowers! Beautiful post.
ReplyDelete