I can't believe it's Thursday already again. This week has gone by so fast.
1) Cooking at home. I haven't been able to cook at home at all this week, not even for lunch to bring to work with me, save one lone pb&j on Monday. Work has kept me very busy. But I'm finally getting to the grocery store tonight. I love to eat out, but there's really nothing better than creating and enjoying your own food.
2) An observant husband. When I got home from work yesterday, apparently I had been riding on almost my rim on my back left tire. Luckily he noticed and got it fixed for me today. There was a screw in it, so they plugged it for me. I also got free new brake pads because the ones they put on a year ago were already cracked and still under warranty. And my oil changed too. So not only is he observant, but he takes care of me too.
3) Water! I've continued to drink 24 oz a day and I swear it makes such a huge difference. (I have to pee a lot too, but I guess I can live with that.)
4) A couple new restaurants in town, one that serves soul/Southern type food-- I've already had their blackbean chipotle burger and their fried catfish-- and a new yogurt place similar to a Pinkberry. I hear you can even put Captain Crunch in your fro-yo. I haven't made it there yet, but my boss has and says it's great.
5) Though I hate it most of the time for how quickly it passes and how it changes my life and my body, I'm thankful for the healing properties time has. It's a bittersweet thankful, though, because along with the healing comes forgetting.

Awesome things to be thankful! Maybe I should think of a few things this week.
ReplyDeleteGood books.
Caring people.
A kitchen being remodeled.
A cozy bed that awaits me.
Thanks, scarlethue!
I need to make it to the grocery store too...my pantry is EMPTY. Not even ramen noodles. Haha...
ReplyDeleteOh, and it sounds like you have a great husband :)