Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grateful Thursday, quickly

This Thursday has gotten away from me, almost-- a busy day at work, and then dinner with friends.

1) Organizational clarity. Makes my work life easier.
2) Modern medicine. Or modern veterinary medicine really. Bub tore something in his knee-- they did an x-ray to see it, gave him pain pills for two weeks to see if he'll heal himself, and then they're going to put him under to check the elasticity of his tendons. If he's not healed, he'll have surgery. Oh the things we go through for our animals. Totally worth it, though. For him, anything.
3) Spring! And Spring clothing. I wore short sleeves to work for the first time today.
4) Good friends, and watching their kids grow up right in front of my eyes.
5) My Tom Petty tickets!! I can't stop talking about it.

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about doing anything for your pet! Hope Bub is okay!! :)

    And AMEN about the spring thing! I'm so glad it's finally warming up! Hello flip flops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you short sleeves and spring weather. Another storm is blowing into our frozen tundra...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a decent Thursday for you, was it not?

    Springlike weather here in Scotland too, but still too chilly to doff the long-sleeved jackets and jumpers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful that the time changes this weekend. I'm ready for the daylight to last a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So remind me about the Tom Petty thing :)

    ReplyDelete