Sunday, April 5, 2009

weekend in photos

Had some nasty weather:
But the sun came out eventually, and so did the wildlife, safely on the other side of the window:

The cabbage plant I put out in November is finally forming buds for its yellow blooms:

And a female Eastern Bluebird visited for a minute. I wonder is she's the mate of the male that I photographed a few weeks ago?

3 comments:

  1. Spring! Love the bird. The geese are busy here tending their eggs....or they were before my husband demolished their home with an excavator. Mother Nature is now frowning on us with a bitter cold afternoon and some flurries of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are fantastic. I love how you captured the bug from behind the wet glass. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely set of photos that you have there. Your camera is a good one.
    Thanks for coming over!

    ReplyDelete