Thursday, April 30, 2009

1) Another dog, happy and warm and loved, saved from the shelter, and going to live a long life with a good family. Daisy, a small basset hound mix, a lover and snuggler:
2) Clean Sheets
3) Bananas
4) My father-in-law. Today is his birthday. He was my art history professor and advisor while I was in college, so I've known him a couple years longer than I've known my husband. He tells good stories, even if he does ramble some, and he really appreciates having an art-lover for a daughter-in-law, because I actually enjoy his long winded tangents about artists and such.
5) A night to myself, watching my favorite shows, eating brownies and ice cream. Other than the barking dogs, it was very peaceful, and I feel a bit recharged, like I just had a mini-weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Aww that's one beautiful puppy face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy looks like a happy girl! I guess you can tell that Wall-e is getting a little attached to me and me to him. I am thinking Gavin might get a brand new puppy when the time comes for Wall-E to leave.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking dog. It's hard to beat a basset hound, mix or not.

    And I think it's good that you're grateful for your father-in-law. Not all wives would say that!

    ReplyDelete