1) The birds on my feeders in the morning. We had a goldfinch and an indigo bunting this morning. They make me happy, and hearing my cat bark at them (yes, it sounds like barking, a sharp little mew, mew) makes me happy too. I am not thankful for the greedy cowbirds though.2) I think Spring may actually be here for good!?! No more cold? Please?
3) A plan-filled weekend. Friday night out with my coworkers, Saturday with good, old friends and their kids, and Sunday with my younger group of friends headed to the big city for a fancy meal and arcade games (somehow those go together).
4) Financial security. Not abundance, but security.
5) My car, my paid-for car. I'm hoping if I talk nice about it and to it, it will last a little while longer and the pulling thing it's been doing lately when I take slow sharp turns will go away. Because those things usually just go away, right?? sigh. It's more used to me cussing at it than talking nice, so maybe I just need to keep cussing. But I'm thankful for every payment-free day I've had it so far.
Ok, so although visitation to my interview post was small (I think everyone took an early weekend around here, haha), I'm posting some interview questions to pass on to anyone interested in answering. I tried to be creative here...
1) What makes you feel most beautiful (or handsome I suppose)?
2) When you were a child, what did you dream of doing when you grew up, and if you aren't doing that now, what happened to change your mind?
3) It's a weekend night, you've got no obligations, but you're looking to do something fun. What do you do?
4) Who is your hero and why? (and I don't mean Superman)
5) If you could only watch five movies the rest of your life, what would they be and why? (or if you don't like movies, make it books)
There you go. Have fun! And be sure to pass new questions on to any interested readers. It's a good way to waste an hour or so.
good for your for your list of things to be grateful for!
ReplyDeleteif i had more time (i'm at work) i would get to those questions you listed!
xox