Tuesday, December 29, 2009

in pictures

The last few days, summarized in a few pictures:

the presents our company was able to donate to Angel Tree girls


me, at the Tacky party...


too bad you can't see my holly socks in these photos


My in-law's beautiful tree and all our presents to each other


We ate too much!


and played lots of games (my team won this one)


And it snowed...


and snowed, and snowed, and snowed.... 


But we made it home safe and sound...


...and the kids were happy to greet us.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures.... and WOW. A white Christmas? I wouldn't know what to do with myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tree. Gorgeous snow. Family time. Looks like it was just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! What a haul for the angel tree, you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so darned cute! Love the kid picts ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely a picture perfect time! I especially love the pix of you cuddling with your dog. Blessings for the new year to you and yours. You are A Beautiful Truth!! xx

    ReplyDelete