I leave my house at 3:40 a.m. in the morning, meaning I'll be getting up at 3. That's insane. Ridiculous. Why do they even schedule flights that early?
My plan was to go to bed thirty minutes ago, but of course the night got away from me. I'll be in bed by 10 though, for sure. I hope.
I'll return on Sunday, late afternoon. Have a good week everyone.
Why do they book them? because people buy them! I bet Vegas is beautiful right now! Enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteYou, too!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time. Let me know what you think of Bouchon--it is one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry that I missed you. Have a great time, even with the ridiculously early flights.
ReplyDeleteHope everything goes fabulously! I haven't commented in a couple of days because a) you don't want MY fashion advice LOL and, b) I thought your last post said Pisces & I was trying to figure out what the post had to do with fish...
ReplyDeleteI thought I had it bad with 4am starts.... Rather you than me!
ReplyDeleteOh - and there's a little something for you over at my place....
ReplyDeleteHello. New reader here. Saw a link for your site and thought I would have a look. Glad I did.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your thoughts on your first month in London, living there as I do. And I have to agree that we really don't make things easy for people moving to the country. Hopefully things are moving on a bit for you now.
Oh, and if your husband wants advice on what football team to support. West Ham. Never win anything. Break your heart. But somehow irresistible.