Taking a break for a while, not feeling the blog thing lately. Too many things spinning in my head and not enough time or energy to run one down, grab it, and type it up in this box.
I have a doctor's appointment Monday, I think my hormones are screwed up lately. Tired a lot, hypoglycemic, low motivation. I thought it was stress for a while, but I'm happy and relaxed, just not "myself," even after making my diet healthier and forcing more sleep into my schedule.
Other than that, things are good here, so don't fret about me. I just need to stop thinking for a little while, let some of this spring sunshine filter in through my scalp and shine light on the dusty, cobwebbed parts of my brain so I can sweep them clean. I'll be back when I'm all shiny and new.
see you soon, scarlethue! enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself. I'll miss you, and look forward to your rested and recharged return.
ReplyDeleteUnderstand completely. We'll still be here. Take care.
ReplyDeleteEveryone needs a break once in a while. Sometimes blogging can feel like work, so rest -- relax. See you when you come back. :-)
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself! It's good to take a break; we all need them.
ReplyDeleteSee you when you return. :)
Enjoy your sabbatical Scarlet! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteI'll pray that you feel better soon. Take rest and be back. We'll be waiting!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one! Hope you come back soon.
ReplyDeleteI feel ya... we'll be here when you're ready to come back. :)
ReplyDelete