1) Busy days at work. They make the day go by so much faster, and I feel like I'm getting good work done lately. I had no time today to post and now that I'm home, with a full belly, in front of the tv in my pajamas with my husband on one side and my dog on the other, I'm too zoned out to make too much sense out of this post.
2) A full belly, being finally in front of the tv in my pajamas with my husband on one side and my dog on the other.
3) Bub had his vet appointment today to see why he's been yelping lately. The verdict? Gas. Yep, gas. We thought maybe it was his knee again (his patella was shifting and he's had surgery once already) or arthritis setting in, but the vet played with both his back legs and his hips and they're fine. He jumped when he massaged his stomach, though, so they did an x-ray that showed nothing other than he's gassy. So they told me no more human food and to give him a spoonful of plain yogurt every day for a couple weeks. Apparently older doggies can't eat what young doggies can, just like humans.
4) A good weekend ahead. We've got a party tomorrow night (I'm taking brownies, that would be 4.5), a game to go to on Saturday with lots of old friends in town, and a baby shower on Sunday for a good friend with a quiet afternoon afterwards.
5) Vacation! I'm only working Monday and Tuesday next week, and since the boss is on vacation as well, it should be pretty quiet and I'll be able to catch up on things plus get a head start on planning our Christmas party. Then Wednesday is my husband's birthday and Thursday I'm going to eat myself silly.

A dog with gas sounds like it would be no fun for anyone. Enjoy the weekend and the birthday celebrations.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good weekend and week ahead. I feel for you if you have a dog with gas. The only thing worse is a husband with gas. :-O
ReplyDeleteI often wish for busier days at work - my job is SO SLOW! But then it would leave less time for blog reading :)
ReplyDeletePoor dog.. and poor you when he releases that gas... ;)
ReplyDelete