
Wouldn't that be nice? If by "taking a break" I meant I was traveling somewhere exotic and warm with water so clear you catch watch the fish swim next to you, tall palms casting gentile shadows over me while I lay on the sand and get lost in a book.
Sigh. Nope. I simply mean I'm going to be MIA here on the blog for a week or so. My company's software is set to launch on the 15th, so these coming weeks are going to be insane, very little time for chit chat. I even forgot to eat breakfast this morning, tsk tsk.
Personally I think my boss is already insane if he thinks we'll be done by then. Not to mention he'll be out of town on that day, like my two coworkers and I can handle all this on our own. I have to set up some way of tracking payments... it's an monthly fee, so I've got to figure out a way to set it up so there's an automatic notification when payment is due, or automatic withdrawal. Fun stuff. Already been on the phone twice this morning with a credit card processing company. And the lawyer needs another check. Ugh.
I'll check in later this week hopefully and might lurk on some blogs after hours, you never know.
Hi ho, hi ho...
You have a fun time working LOL
ReplyDeleteSee you around then^_^
ReplyDeleteYou'll be missed! But good luck with everything. :)
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with the launch.
ReplyDeleteOh No...but good luck with everything!!!
ReplyDeleteI just went 5 days without blogging due to internet shenanigans at my house and I almost freaked out! Please let me know when you're back so I can stalk accordingly! :)
Have a great week doll! xoxo
See you when you come back. Don't work too hard.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about being too busy and tired to get some blog time in. All I have time for is reading between checking in customers and cleaning toilets! Will miss you, don't work too hard!
ReplyDeleteI wish i was in that picture right now!!!
ReplyDelete