This week has gone by so quickly, I didn't even realize it was Friday until I went to write my Grateful Thursday post. What happened to Tuesday? I don't remember Tuesday... Monday I had a migraine, Wednesday I was here mostly by myself, and yesterday I remember because we got a lot of work done. Tuesday it gone, erased form my memory like it never happened, or perhaps it melted into everything else in there, undistinguishable from any other day in my past.1) That it is Friday. I need the sleep tomorrow morning.
2) My kitty cat. Even though she mutilated my face and likes to chew on my expensive make-up brushes, she brings a lot of joy into our lives.
3) The new donut place down the street
4) The weekend. Did I say that already?
5) We survived last night's horrific wind and rain and thunder and lightning. Not the fun kind of rumbling thunder either, but the smacking, cracking kind that will bring you up out of your sheets sweating and reaching for the light. But it only lasted about 45 minutes, as these strong southern summer storms do, and then I drifted back to sleep, finally releasing my husband's hand from my tight grip.
Grateful Friday works for me.
ReplyDeleteWasn't Tuesday the Dr. Pepper day?
Thank you for the "Grateful" post. I looked for it, yesterday.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your night, get some sleep and have a great weekend.
Glad you cat survived! (Ours did too, after the neck biting incident.) Hope you have a relaxing weekend and have a donut for me - chocolate, please.
ReplyDeleteIt is okay to be grateful a day late..... just be grateful. Hope you have a grateful weekend!
ReplyDelete